(1) the materials used for the non-metallic box must meet the requirements of GBT 15568-2008 general purpose sheet molding compound (SMC), or adopt better weather resistant materials, and the wall thickness of the box must not be less than 5mm.
(2) the metal box must be made of Q235-A or better metal material with a thickness of not less than 1.2mm.
(3) the non-metallic components must be made of flame-retardant ABS plastic or better plastic materials.
(4) the composition material of the optical fiber distribution box must meet the requirements of SJ, t 11363-2006 for the content of toxic and harmful substances in the uniform material (eip-a).
2. Mechanical and physical properties
(1) the box must have good corrosion resistance, aging resistance and damage resistance.
(2) the top surface of the box must be able to bear a vertical pressure of not less than 500N. After the box door is opened, the outermost end of the door must be able to bear a vertical pressure of not less than 100N. After the load is removed, the box must be free of damage trace and permanent deformation.
(3) when an optical cable is introduced, the ordinary optical cable must be able to bear an axial tension of not less than 500N after being fixed; the self-supporting butterfly optical cable must be able to bear an axial tension of not less than 200N after being fixed. After the tensile and torsional tests, check the fixed position of the optical cable. The optical cable must be free of any looseness and damage.
3. Sealing performance
(1) the protection performance of indoor box must meet the requirements of IP53 in GB 4208-2008.
(2) the protection performance of outdoor box must meet the requirements of IP55 in GB 4208-2008.
4. Combustion performance: the combustion performance of all non-metallic structural parts (including pigtail or fiber skipping) in the equipment must meet the requirements specified in YD, t 988-2007.
3、 Transportation test requirements
The products with qualified packaging must be able to withstand the test requirements of "A10 road transportation" or vibration replacement method in GB, t 3873-1993. After the test, the product appearance must be intact, all parts and fasteners shall not be loose, the box door shall be opened and closed freely, the door lock shall be flexible and reliable, and the insertion loss and return wave loss must meet the requirements of this standard